Charming hotels in Paris is the official website of « A Touch of Tradition Hotels », family group of 6 hotels located in the heart of Saint-Germain des Pres, Opera and near the Champs Elysees.
The owners have over 30 years, maintained and tastefully renovated the hotels. While maintaining a very parisian charm, the hotels have been able to modernize with the use of new materials in the bathroom or by the introduction flat screen TV. The “Charming Hotels in Paris” has a clientele of regulars who know these hotels for decades, and especially appreciate the atmosphere and charm that emanates from the decoration.
– The hotel Au Manoir Saint-Germain des Pres symbolises “ Charming Hotels in Paris ». Purchased in 1995 and completely renovated in 2009, this charming hotel is ideally located on the Boulevard Saint-Germain facing the two famous parisian Cafés de Flore and Deux Magots. The decor is a blend of charming Parisian tradition and modernity. The walls are decorated with fabrics purchased on the Place Furstenberg, the kingdom of Publishers tissues. The antique furniture and Aubusson tapestries adorn the walls of the Lobby.
– The Hotel Left Bank Saint-Germain is the oldest of the “Charming Hotels in Paris” hotels. This hotel has 31 rooms facing the old French comedy, the former home of Moliere. In the heart of Saint-Germain des Prés, this hotel is popular for its location but also for its quiet and very charming Parisian style. The beamed ceilings highlight even more the charm of the rooms. Renovated between 2010 and 2014, the rooms offer modern comfort with flat screen TV and free wireless internet. But the decor will appeal to those who want a typical charming hotel of Saint Germain des Pres.
– Hotel Chambiges Elysees is the only one of the 6 hotels to be located in the heart of the Golden Triangle. Just behind the Avenue Montaigne, the customers come to the hotel Chambiges Elysees for its strategic location but also for its tranquility. Former residential hotel, the hotel was transformed after renovation in a 4 star charming hotel with magnificent suites.
– The hotel Horset Opera, located near the Opera, has also been renovated between 2002 and 2008. In this lively district, the hotel Horset Opera, located in a quiet street perpendicular to the Avenue de l’Opera, is a real cocoon of charm.
– The hotel La Perle is ideally located, in the heart of the renowned district of Saint-Germain-des-Pres, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. The hotel is close to major touristic places such as Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg garden or the Louvre Museum. This charming 3 stars hotel, fully renovated, welcomes you in the historical setting of a 17th century building.
– The last hotel of the group Paris hotels Charm is the hotel Luxembourg Parc, 4-star hotel with 23 rooms, located in Saint Germain des Pres area, facing the Luxembourg garden and the Senate. The hotel Luxembourg Parc Paris offers bedrooms decorated in the styles Louis XV, Louis XVI or Napoléon III, one of which has a flowered terrace with a view on Luxembourg garden. For your well-being, you can relax at the bar, in the library or use the fully equipped fitness room.
Charming is the word that best defines the “Charming hotels in Paris”. While responding to technological developments such as the Internet, computing, energy saving, the owners of the group “Charming Hotels in Paris” has retained its originality and skill in the decoration of Parisian charm.